Blue Apron Holdings, Inc. (APRN:NYSE) shot up at $4.04, representing a gain of 33.8%. On Fri, Apr 29, 2022, APRN:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Low of $3.02. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, May 02, 2022 at 01:20 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Mon, Apr 18, 2022, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Dec 07, 2021 at $12.76 with a volume of 2M+.
About Blue Apron Holdings, Inc. (APRN:NYSE)
Blue Apron Holdings Inc creates original recipes, which are sent along with fresh, seasonal ingredients, directly to customers for them to prepare, cook, and enjoy.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Better Therapeutics Inc. (BTTX:NASDAQ), 120.39%
- SoundHound AI Inc. (SOUN:NASDAQ), 68.46%
- Forge Global Holdings Inc. (FRGE:NYSE), 44.34%
- Redbox Entertainment Inc. (RDBX:NASDAQ), 42.64%
- SOS Limited American Depositary Shares (SOS:NYSE), 39.74%
- Blue Apron Holdings, Inc. (APRN:NYSE), 33.77%
- Bluejay Diagnostics Inc. (BJDX:NASDAQ), 26.5%
- Jasper Therapeutics Inc. (JSPR:NASDAQ), 23.61%
- MICT, Inc. (MICT:NASDAQ), 23.19%
- Oncternal Therapeutics, Inc. (ONCT:NASDAQ), 23.05%