Verb Technology Company, Inc. (VERB:NASDAQ) soared at $0.43, a gain of 29.8%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, May 16, 2022 at 06:23 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue, May 03, 2022, the stock recorded 11.11% Up Days and 10.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Dec 08, 2021 at $1.8 with a volume of 1M+.
About Verb Technology Company, Inc. (VERB:NASDAQ)
Verb Technology Co Inc, formerly nFusz Inc is an interactive video data collection and analysis applications provider. It provides customer relationship management, lead generation, and video marketing software applications under the brand name TAGG. The company's software-as-a-service products are cloud-based, accessible on all mobile and desktop devices, and are available by subscription for individual and enterprise users. Its technology is integrated into popular ERP, CRM, and marketing platforms, including Oracle NetSuite, Marketo, Salesforce, Odoo, and Microsoft among others. The company's newest applications include TaggCRM, the premier mobile app for entrepreneurs; TaggMED, for the healthcare industry; TaggEDU, for the education industry; and TaggNGO, for non-profit organizations.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Eos Energy Enterprises Inc. (EOSE:NASDAQ), 41.79%
- FlexShopper, Inc. (FPAY:NASDAQ), 36.88%
- Talaris Therapeutics Inc. (TALS:NASDAQ), 35.93%
- Mmtec, Inc. (MTC:NASDAQ), 35.78%
- Redbox Entertainment Inc. (RDBX:NASDAQ), 35.76%
- Enthusiast Gaming Holdings Inc. (EGLX:NASDAQ), 35.16%
- Biomea Fusion Inc. (BMEA:NASDAQ), 34.54%
- NiSun Intl Enterprise Development Group Co Ltd (NISN:NASDAQ), 32.71%
- Jumia Technologies AG (JMIA:NYSE), 30.92%
- Verb Technology Company, Inc. (VERB:NASDAQ), 29.8%