Tupperware Brands Corporation (TUP:NYSE) jumped higher at $2.33, representing a gain of 55.3%. On Wed, Oct 11, 2023, TUP:NYSE hit a New 2-Week High of $2.33. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Oct 10, 2023 at 07:37 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Wed, Sep 27, 2023, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Aug 01, 2023 at $5.91 with a volume of 149M+.
About Tupperware Brands Corporation (TUP:NYSE)
Tupperware Brands Corp is a direct selling consumer products company. It sells food preparation, storage, and serving products as well as cookware and microfiber textiles under the Tupperware brand name.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Tempest Therapeutics Inc. (TPST:NASDAQ), 2879.17%
- Matinas BioPharma Holdings, Inc. (MTNB:NYSEMKT), 313.55%
- Phio Pharmaceuticals Corp. (PHIO:NASDAQ), 91.18%
- Tupperware Brands Corporation (TUP:NYSE), 55.33%
- Athena Consumer Acquisition Corp. Class A (ACAQ:NYSEMKT), 54.44%
- Athena Consumer Acquisition Corp. Class A (ACAQ:NYSE), 54.44%
- Asset Entities Inc. (ASST:NASDAQ), 45%
- XORTX Therapeutics Inc. (XRTX:NASDAQ), 41.3%
- Bird Global Inc. Class A (BRDS:NYSE), 34.44%
- voxeljet AG (VJET:NASDAQ), 33.98%