Indonesia Energy Corporation Limited (INDO:NYSEMKT) soared at $26.4, a gain of 69.2%. On Wed, Apr 13, 2022, INDO:NYSEMKT hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $14.53. From Thu, Mar 31, 2022, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Mar 18, 2022 at $37 with a volume of 2M+.
About Indonesia Energy Corporation Limited (INDO:NYSEMKT)
Indonesia Energy Corp Ltd is an oil and gas exploration and production company focused on Indonesia. It holds two oil and gas assets through its subsidiaries in Indonesia: one producing block (the Kruh Block) and one exploration block (the Citarum Block). The Kruh Block is located to the northwest of Pendopo, Pali, South Sumatra. The Citarum Block is located to the south of Jakarta.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Indonesia Energy Corporation Limited (INDO:NYSEMKT), 69.23%
- Kaleido Biosciences, Inc. (KLDO:NASDAQ), 68.6%
- Veru Inc. (VERU:NASDAQ), 49.35%
- Antares Pharma, Inc. (ATRS:NASDAQ), 48.66%
- Clarus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (CRXT:NASDAQ), 46.24%
- Houston American Energy Corp. (HUSA:NYSEMKT), 42.94%
- MedAvail Holdings Inc. (MDVL:NASDAQ), 40.63%
- HighPeak Energy Inc. (HPK:NASDAQ), 39.76%
- Creatd Inc. (CRTD:NASDAQ), 39.43%
- Sierra Oncology, Inc. (SRRA:NASDAQ), 38.54%