Atreca, Inc. (BCEL:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $0.38, representing a gain of 61.1%. On Thu, Oct 12, 2023, BCEL:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $0.38. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Sep 21, 2023 at 08:30 AM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Thu, Sep 28, 2023, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Oct 12, 2023 at $0.66 with a volume of 63M+.
About Atreca, Inc. (BCEL:NASDAQ)
Atreca Inc is a biopharmaceutical company utilizing its differentiated platform to discover and develop novel antibody-based immunotherapeutics to treat a range of solid tumor types. The company's product candidate, ATRC-101, is a monoclonal antibody in preclinical development with a novel mechanism of action and target derived from an antibody identified using its discovery platform.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Secoo Holding Limited (SECO:NASDAQ), 218.55%
- OpGen, Inc. (OPGN:NASDAQ), 173.81%
- Edesa Biotech, Inc. (EDSA:NASDAQ), 80.74%
- Atreca, Inc. (BCEL:NASDAQ), 61.06%
- Momentus Inc. (MNTS:NASDAQ), 54.75%
- Versus Systems Inc. (VS:NASDAQ), 52.5%
- BSQUARE Corporation (BSQR:NASDAQ), 47.58%
- BeyondSpring Inc. (BYSI:NASDAQ), 46.33%
- Jaguar Health, Inc. (JAGX:NASDAQ), 46.28%
- Tantech Holdings Ltd (TANH:NASDAQ), 43.93%