Aclarion Inc. (ACON:NASDAQ) soared at $2.35, a gain of 36.6%. On Tue, May 03, 2022, ACON:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $1.72. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Apr 27, 2022 at 04:57 PM in the 'PUBLIC OFFERING' category. From Fri, Apr 22, 2022, the stock recorded 0.00% Up Days and 37.50% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Apr 27, 2022 at $4.05 with a volume of 15M+.
About Aclarion Inc. (ACON:NASDAQ)
Aclarion Inc is a healthcare technology company that leverages Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy (MRS), and a proprietary biomarker to optimize clinical treatments.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Rail Vision Ltd. (RVSN:NASDAQ), 62.41%
- TransMedics Group, Inc. (TMDX:NASDAQ), 40.33%
- Aclarion Inc. (ACON:NASDAQ), 36.63%
- Alaunos Therapeutics Inc Com (TCRT:NASDAQ), 35.96%
- Bright Health Group Inc. (BHG:NYSE), 33.33%
- Livent Corporation (LTHM:NYSE), 30.25%
- AIkido Pharma Inc. (AIKI:NASDAQ), 30.05%
- BlueLinx Holdings Inc. (BXC:NYSE), 28.51%
- Superior Industries International, Inc. (SUP:NYSE), 28.04%
- U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc. (PRTS:NASDAQ), 27.21%