FedNat Holding Company (FNHC:NASDAQ) soared at $0.02, a gain of 90%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Dec 12, 2022 at 06:59 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Mon, Nov 28, 2022, the stock recorded 0.00% Up Days and 9.09% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Oct 17, 2022 at $1.13 with a volume of 57M+.
About FedNat Holding Company (FNHC:NASDAQ)
Federated National Holding Co. is an insurance holding company controlling all steps in the insurance underwriting, distribution and claims processes through its subsidiaries and its contractual relationships with independent agents and general agents.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Larkspur Health Acquisition Corp. (LSPR:NASDAQ), 132.68%
- China Jo-Jo Drugstores, Inc. (CJJD:NASDAQ), 114.8%
- Engine Gaming and Media Inc. (GAME:NASDAQ), 95.03%
- FedNat Holding Company (FNHC:NASDAQ), 90%
- HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc. (HTGM:NASDAQ), 88.89%
- Edible Garden AG Incorporated (EDBL:NASDAQ), 59.36%
- Connexa Sports Technologies Inc. (CNXA:NASDAQ), 57.2%
- Faraday Future Intelligent Electric Inc. (FFIE:NASDAQ), 55.53%
- Hyperfine Inc. (HYPR:NASDAQ), 53.75%
- China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SXTC:NASDAQ), 52.57%