Integrated Media Technology Limited (IMTE:NASDAQ) soared at $8.77, a gain of 19.8%. On Thu, Jan 13, 2022, IMTE:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $7.32. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Jan 05, 2022 at 09:29 AM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Thu, Dec 30, 2021, the stock recorded 80.00% Up Days and 81.82% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Dec 30, 2021 at $7.58 with a volume of 40M+.
About Integrated Media Technology Limited (IMTE:NASDAQ)
Integrated Media Technology Ltd, formerly China Integrated Media Corp Ltd provides media & advertising services on mobile devices. It provides Pay TV Channel Management Services in China & digital and outdoor multimedia services in Australia and Malaysia.
Top 10 Gainers:
- GFAI (GFAI:NASDAQ), 54.29%
- MYNZ (MYNZ:NASDAQ), 26.95%
- ATIP (ATIP:NYSE), 23.36%
- THRX (THRX:NASDAQ), 23.21%
- ShiftPixy, Inc. (PIXY:NASDAQ), 22.86%
- Integrated Media Technology Limited (IMTE:NASDAQ), 19.81%
- Ignyta, Inc. (RXDX:NASDAQ), 17.13%
- Melco Resorts & Entertainment Limited (MLCO:NASDAQ), 16.6%
- CRDL (CRDL:NASDAQ), 16.28%
- UK (UK:NASDAQ), 15.38%