iMedia Brands, Inc. (IMBI:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $0.19, representing a gain of 35.7%. On Mon, Jun 26, 2023, IMBI:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $0.19. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Jun 23, 2023 at 04:39 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Mon, Jun 12, 2023, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Jun 26, 2023 at $0.3 with a volume of 39M+.
About iMedia Brands, Inc. (IMBI:NASDAQ)
EVINE Live Inc multiplatform video commerce company that offers a mix of proprietary, exclusive and name brand merchandise directly to consumers in an engaging and informative shopping experience through TV, online and mobile devices. It operates a 24-hour television shopping network, Evine, which is distributed primarily on cable and satellite systems, through which the company offers its merchandise in the categories of jewelry and watches; home and consumer electronics; beauty; and fashion and accessories. It also operates evine.com, a digital commerce platform that sells products which appears on its television shopping network as well as an extended assortment of online-only merchandise.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Trxade Group, Inc. (MEDS:NASDAQ), 93.84%
- Benitec Biopharma Inc. (BNTC:NASDAQ), 81.36%
- MoonLake Immunotherapeutics Com (MLTX:NASDAQ), 77.55%
- Spark Networks SE (LOV:NASDAQ), 50.04%
- iMedia Brands, Inc. (IMBI:NASDAQ), 35.71%
- ACELYRIN INC. (SLRN:NASDAQ), 35.41%
- Shengfeng Development Limited (SFWL:NASDAQ), 33.2%
- Adagene Inc. (ADAG:NASDAQ), 30.37%
- Chemomab Therapeutics Ltd. (CMMB:NASDAQ), 28%
- Pharvaris N.V. (PHVS:NASDAQ), 27.76%