FLJ Group Limited (FLJ:NASDAQ) rocketted at $2.85, representing a gain of 86.3%. On Wed, Oct 12, 2022, FLJ:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $2.85. From Wed, Sep 28, 2022, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Oct 12, 2022 at $3.8 with a volume of 4M+.
About FLJ Group Limited (FLJ:NASDAQ)
FLJ Group Ltd, formerly Q&K International Group Ltd is engaged in providing an apartment rental platform in China.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Pintec Technology Holdings Limited (PT:NASDAQ), 216.16%
- Creatd Inc. (CRTD:NASDAQ), 101.79%
- Agrify Corporation (AGFY:NASDAQ), 88.02%
- FLJ Group Limited (FLJ:NASDAQ), 86.27%
- 9F Inc. (JFU:NASDAQ), 83.42%
- FOXO Technologies Inc. Class A (FOXO:NYSEMKT), 59.3%
- Happiness Biotech Group Limited (HAPP:NASDAQ), 59.09%
- Hempacco Co. Inc. (HPCO:NASDAQ), 43.38%
- mCloud Technologies Corp. (MCLD:NASDAQ), 39.38%
- Code Chain New Continent Limited (CCNC:NASDAQ), 38.79%