Comera Life Sciences Holdings Inc. (CMRA:NASDAQ) shot up at $3.57, a gain of 25.7%. On Thu, Sep 15, 2022, CMRA:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $3.94. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Aug 31, 2022 at 06:13 PM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Thu, Sep 01, 2022, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Sep 13, 2022 at $4.27 with a volume of 58M+.
About Comera Life Sciences Holdings Inc. (CMRA:NASDAQ)
Comera Life Sciences Holdings Inc is a pre-clinical biotechnology company dedicated to promoting a formulation science and technology to transform essential biologic medicines from intravenous to...
Top 10 Gainers:
- The ExOne Company (XONE:NASDAQ), 87.17%
- BioTelemetry, Inc. (BEAT:NASDAQ), 85.6%
- NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NRBO:NASDAQ), 47.21%
- Nabriva Therapeutics plc (NBRV:NASDAQ), 39.41%
- ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. (CNET:NASDAQ), 37.4%
- ZeroFox Holdings Inc. (ZFOX:NASDAQ), 32.65%
- Secoo Holding Limited (SECO:NASDAQ), 27.27%
- Getty Images Holdings Inc. Class A (GETY:NYSE), 25.71%
- Comera Life Sciences Holdings Inc. (CMRA:NASDAQ), 25.7%
- ATIF Holdings Limited (ATIF:NASDAQ), 23.6%