BBQ Holdings, Inc. (DAVE:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $8.31, representing a gain of 27.5%. On Mon, Mar 28, 2022, DAVE:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $6.52. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Mar 29, 2022 at 10:06 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Mon, Mar 14, 2022, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Mar 21, 2022 at $12.35 with a volume of 2M+.
About BBQ Holdings, Inc. (DAVE:NASDAQ)
Famous Dave's of America Inc is a casual dining barbeque bar-and-grill chain. It develops, owns, and operates restaurants in US which offers smoked, barbeque, grilled meat, and entrÃ©e items using prepared proprietary seasonings, sauces, and mixes.
Top 10 Gainers:
- IGM Biosciences, Inc. (IGMS:NASDAQ), 96.73%
- PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PHAS:NASDAQ), 46.09%
- China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SXTC:NASDAQ), 45.4%
- Oblong Inc. (OBLG:NASDAQ), 45%
- Clever Leaves Holdings Inc. (CLVR:NASDAQ), 40.31%
- MicroVision, Inc. (MVIS:NASDAQ), 32.78%
- ECMOHO Limited (MOHO:NASDAQ), 27.95%
- LianBio (LIAN:NASDAQ), 27.5%
- BBQ Holdings, Inc. (DAVE:NASDAQ), 27.45%
- Kinnate Biopharma Inc. (KNTE:NASDAQ), 25.94%