Indonesia Energy Corporation Limited (INDO:NYSEMKT) soared at $7.84, representing a gain of 34%. On Thu, Aug 18, 2022, INDO:NYSEMKT touched a New 2-Week High of $7.84. From Thu, Aug 04, 2022, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, May 31, 2022 at $19.18 with a volume of 5M+.
About Indonesia Energy Corporation Limited (INDO:NYSEMKT)
Indonesia Energy Corp Ltd is an oil and gas exploration and production company focused on Indonesia. It holds two oil and gas assets through its subsidiaries in Indonesia: one producing block (the Kruh Block) and one exploration block (the Citarum Block). The Kruh Block is located to the northwest of Pendopo, Pali, South Sumatra. The Citarum Block is located to the south of Jakarta.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Bright Minds Biosciences Inc. (DRUG:NASDAQ), 135.87%
- Plus Therapeutics, Inc. (PSTV:NASDAQ), 53.9%
- Neptune Wellness Solutions Inc. (NEPT:NASDAQ), 49.63%
- Lizhi Inc. (LIZI:NASDAQ), 43.09%
- Endo International plc (ENDP:NASDAQ), 42.9%
- Mind Medicine (MindMed) Inc. (MNMD:NASDAQ), 36.18%
- Indonesia Energy Corporation Limited (INDO:NYSEMKT), 34.02%
- Genius Group Limited (GNS:NYSEMKT), 33.39%
- Wolfspeed Inc. (WOLF:NYSE), 31.86%
- Weber Inc. Class A (WEBR:NYSE), 27.23%