Regis Corporation (RGS:NYSE) soared at $1.27, a gain of 75.1%. On Mon, Aug 15, 2022, RGS:NYSE touched a New 2-Week High of $1.27. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Aug 15, 2022 at 06:38 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Mon, Aug 01, 2022, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Jul 08, 2022 at $1.36 with a volume of 1M+.
About Regis Corporation (RGS:NYSE)
Regis Corp owns, franchises and operates beauty salons throughout North America and the United Kingdom. The company's locations provide salon products and services to the mass market, including haircutting, styling, and hair coloring.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Magic Empire Global Limited (MEGL:NASDAQ), 115.69%
- MiNK Therapeutics Inc. (INKT:NASDAQ), 98.83%
- Regis Corporation (RGS:NYSE), 75.15%
- Team, Inc. (TISI:NYSE), 57.79%
- Viridian Therapeutics Inc. (VRDN:NASDAQ), 49.36%
- Terns Pharmaceuticals Inc. (TERN:NASDAQ), 45.7%
- GigaMedia Limited (GIGM:NASDAQ), 41.46%
- Revlon, Inc. (REV:NYSE), 30.64%
- Qualtek Services Inc Cl A (QTEK:NASDAQ), 28.82%
- RCM Technologies, Inc. (RCMT:NASDAQ), 26.82%