Esports Technologies Inc. (EBET:NASDAQ) rocketted at $0.54, a gain of 31.3%. On Tue, Oct 10, 2023, EBET:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.38. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Sep 29, 2023 at 12:24 PM in the 'SPLIT' category. From Tue, Sep 26, 2023, the stock recorded 10.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Sep 21, 2023 at $2.49 with a volume of 11M+.
About Esports Technologies Inc. (EBET:NASDAQ)
Esports Technologies Inc is a technology company developing and operating platforms focused on esports and competitive gaming.
Top 10 Gainers:
- SuperCom Ltd. (SPCB:NASDAQ), 144.44%
- SMX (Security Matters) Public Limited Company (SMX:NASDAQ), 68.82%
- Signature Bank (SBNY:NASDAQ), 54.55%
- Prestige Wealth Inc. (PWM:NASDAQ), 54.07%
- Mobilicom Limited (MOB:NASDAQ), 44.37%
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (INO:NASDAQ), 41%
- Senstar Technologies Ltd. (SNT:NASDAQ), 36.21%
- Esports Technologies Inc. (EBET:NASDAQ), 31.29%
- StarTek, Inc. (SRT:NYSE), 29.14%
- PowerFleet, Inc. (PWFL:NASDAQ), 28.43%