Credo Technology Group Holding Ltd (CRDO:NASDAQ) shot up at $12.94, representing a gain of 26.2%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Jun 01, 2022 at 04:20 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Thu, May 19, 2022, the stock recorded 62.50% Up Days and 66.67% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Credo Technology Group Holding Ltd (CRDO:NASDAQ)
Credo Technology Group Holding Ltd delivers high-speed solutions to break bandwidth barriers on every wired connection in the data infrastructure market.
Top 10 Gainers:
- NRX Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NRXP:NASDAQ), 47.48%
- Repare Therapeutics Inc. (RPTX:NASDAQ), 44.8%
- Esports Technologies Inc. (EBET:NASDAQ), 33.58%
- Immix Biopharma Inc. (IMMX:NASDAQ), 29.19%
- Credo Technology Group Holding Ltd (CRDO:NASDAQ), 26.24%
- Chewy, Inc. (CHWY:NYSE), 24.22%
- Integrated Media Technology Limited (IMTE:NASDAQ), 23.69%
- The Singing Machine Company Inc. (MICS:NASDAQ), 22.54%
- Spruce Biosciences Inc. (SPRB:NASDAQ), 20.55%
- PyroGenesis (PYR:NASDAQ), 19.92%