Aridis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARDS:NASDAQ) shot up at $1.46, representing a gain of 29.2%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Jun 03, 2022 at 09:24 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Thu, May 26, 2022, the stock recorded 66.67% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Dec 21, 2021 at $4.34 with a volume of 43M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Aridis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARDS:NASDAQ)
Aridis Pharmaceuticals Inc is a late-stage biopharmaceutical company. It is engaged in the discovery and development of targeted immunotherapy using fully human monoclonal antibodies, or mAbs, to treat life-threatening infections.
Top 10 Gainers:
- RISE Education Cayman Ltd (REDU:NASDAQ), 138.46%
- The Singing Machine Company Inc. (MICS:NASDAQ), 60.38%
- Fluent, Inc. (COGT:NASDAQ), 58.67%
- Alpha Tau Medical Ltd. (DRTS:NASDAQ), 40.2%
- Redbox Entertainment Inc. (RDBX:NASDAQ), 39.39%
- AeroClean Technologies Inc. (AERC:NASDAQ), 38.73%
- BOQI International Medical Inc. (BIMI:NASDAQ), 30.04%
- Aridis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARDS:NASDAQ), 29.2%
- Acurx Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ACXP:NASDAQ), 23.2%
- Eros STX Global Corporation A (ESGC:NYSE), 22.18%