MICT, Inc. (MICT:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $0.74, a gain of 31.7%. On Wed, Jun 15, 2022, MICT:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $0.74. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Jun 15, 2022 at 10:20 AM in the 'MERGER' category. From Wed, Jun 01, 2022, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, May 10, 2022 at $1.01 with a volume of 60M+.
About MICT, Inc. (MICT:NASDAQ)
Micronet Enertec Technologies Inc through its subsidiaries designs, develops, manufactures and sells rugged mobile computing devices that provide fleet operators and field workforces with computing solutions; and simulators & automatic test equipment.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Sidus Space Inc. (SIDU:NASDAQ), 225%
- RISE Education Cayman Ltd (REDU:NASDAQ), 138.46%
- Evoke Pharma, Inc. (EVOK:NASDAQ), 46.34%
- Genocea Biosciences, Inc. (GNCA:NASDAQ), 41.92%
- Zhong Yang Financial Group Limited (TOP:NASDAQ), 41%
- Comera Life Sciences Holdings Inc. (CMRA:NASDAQ), 40.38%
- AeroClean Technologies Inc. (AERC:NASDAQ), 37.59%
- Accelerate Diagnostics, Inc. (AXDX:NASDAQ), 32.46%
- MICT, Inc. (MICT:NASDAQ), 31.71%
- Austin Gold Corp. (AUST:NYSEMKT), 27.44%