Celsion Corporation (CLSN:NASDAQ) shot up at $2.81, representing a gain of 47.9%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 22 Feb 21 at 12:54 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Fri 05 Feb 21, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 11 Feb 21 at $3.48 with a volume of 100M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Celsion Corporation (CLSN:NASDAQ)
Celsion Corp is a fully-integrated oncology drug development company. The Company is engaged in developing a portfolio of cancer treatments, including directed chemotherapies, immunotherapies and RNA- or DNA-based therapies.
Top 10 Gainers:
- ReTo Eco-Solutions, Inc. (RETO:NASDAQ), 98.31%
- Taoping Inc. (TAOP:NASDAQ), 56.11%
- Celsion Corporation (CLSN:NASDAQ), 47.89%
- RealNetworks, Inc. (RNWK:NASDAQ), 41.41%
- Aesthetic Medical International Holdings Group Limited (AIH:NASDAQ), 32.52%
- RSVA (RSVA:NASDAQ), 32.06%
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB:NYSE), 29.4%
- BNR (BNR:NASDAQ), 25.33%
- Xcel Brands, Inc. (XELB:NASDAQ), 22.28%
- Corvus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CRVS:NASDAQ), 21.54%