Hoth Therapeutics, Inc. (HOTH:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $1.05, representing a gain of 71.6%. On Fri, Apr 08, 2022, HOTH:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $0.62. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Apr 11, 2022 at 04:49 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Fri, Mar 25, 2022, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Jan 04, 2022 at $1.75 with a volume of 269M+.
About Hoth Therapeutics, Inc. (HOTH:NASDAQ)
Hoth Therapeutics Inc is a development stage biopharmaceutical company. It is focused on targeted therapeutics for patients suffering from conditions such as atopic dermatitis, also known as eczema. The company owns the BioLexa Platform which combines an FDA-approved zinc chelator with one or more approved antibiotics in a topical dosage form to address unchecked eczema flare-ups.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Veru Inc. (VERU:NASDAQ), 182.3%
- Hoth Therapeutics, Inc. (HOTH:NASDAQ), 71.57%
- Athersys, Inc. (ATHX:NASDAQ), 63%
- Altamira Therapeutics Ltd. (CYTO:NASDAQ), 55.14%
- Genocea Biosciences, Inc. (GNCA:NASDAQ), 50%
- Kintara Therapeutics Inc. (KTRA:NASDAQ), 35.41%
- 21Vianet Group, Inc. (VNET:NASDAQ), 29.63%
- SailPoint Technologies Holdings, Inc. (SAIL:NYSE), 29.16%
- Reading International, Inc. (RDIB:NASDAQ), 25.54%
- 5E Advanced Materials Inc. (FEAM:NASDAQ), 24%