ERYTECH Pharma S.A. (ERYP:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $1.68, a gain of 37.7%. On Fri, Apr 22, 2022, ERYP:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $1.16. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Apr 25, 2022 at 01:22 PM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Fri, Apr 08, 2022, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About ERYTECH Pharma S.A. (ERYP:NASDAQ)
Erytech Pharma is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company's product ERY-ASP, named GRASPA 2 in Europe and Israel, is positioned in the treatment of acute leukemia, a cancer of the blood and bone marrow.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Nkarta Inc. (NKTX:NASDAQ), 140.93%
- ION Geophysical Corporation (IO:NYSE), 46.29%
- Cango Inc. (CANG:NYSE), 40.68%
- Rubius Therapeutics, Inc. (RUBY:NASDAQ), 40.6%
- ERYTECH Pharma S.A. (ERYP:NASDAQ), 37.7%
- Redbox Entertainment Inc. (RDBX:NASDAQ), 37.54%
- Ardelyx, Inc. (ARDX:NASDAQ), 31.77%
- GWG Holdings, Inc. (GWGH:NASDAQ), 31.14%
- ImmuCell Corporation (ICCC:NASDAQ), 29.04%
- Veru Inc. (VERU:NASDAQ), 25.78%