Genocea Biosciences, Inc. (GNCA:NASDAQ) soared at $0.02, representing a gain of 41.9%. On Wed, Jun 15, 2022, GNCA:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.01. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, May 24, 2022 at 01:23 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Wed, Jun 01, 2022, the stock recorded 0.00% Up Days and 10.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Dec 27, 2021 at $1.48 with a volume of 7M+.
About Genocea Biosciences, Inc. (GNCA:NASDAQ)
Genocea Biosciences Inc is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers and develops novel vaccines and immunotherapies to address diseases with unmet needs. The Company's products include GEN-003 and GEN-004.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Sidus Space Inc. (SIDU:NASDAQ), 225%
- RISE Education Cayman Ltd (REDU:NASDAQ), 138.46%
- Evoke Pharma, Inc. (EVOK:NASDAQ), 46.34%
- Genocea Biosciences, Inc. (GNCA:NASDAQ), 41.92%
- Zhong Yang Financial Group Limited (TOP:NASDAQ), 41%
- Comera Life Sciences Holdings Inc. (CMRA:NASDAQ), 40.38%
- AeroClean Technologies Inc. (AERC:NASDAQ), 37.59%
- Accelerate Diagnostics, Inc. (AXDX:NASDAQ), 32.46%
- MICT, Inc. (MICT:NASDAQ), 31.71%
- Austin Gold Corp. (AUST:NYSEMKT), 27.44%