CRDL (CRDL:NASDAQ) shot up at $2, a gain of 16.3%. On Thu, Jan 13, 2022, CRDL:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $1.68. From Fri, Dec 31, 2021, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Oct 20, 2021 at $4.96 with a volume of 2M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About CRDL (CRDL:NASDAQ)
Cardiol Therapeutics Inc is a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing therapies for inflammatory heart disease.
Top 10 Gainers:
- GFAI (GFAI:NASDAQ), 54.29%
- MYNZ (MYNZ:NASDAQ), 26.95%
- ATIP (ATIP:NYSE), 23.36%
- THRX (THRX:NASDAQ), 23.21%
- ShiftPixy, Inc. (PIXY:NASDAQ), 22.86%
- Integrated Media Technology Limited (IMTE:NASDAQ), 19.81%
- Ignyta, Inc. (RXDX:NASDAQ), 17.13%
- Melco Resorts & Entertainment Limited (MLCO:NASDAQ), 16.6%
- CRDL (CRDL:NASDAQ), 16.28%
- UK (UK:NASDAQ), 15.38%