BlackSky Technology Inc. Class A (BKSY:NYSE) jumped higher at $3.27, representing a gain of 24.8%. On Fri, May 27, 2022, BKSY:NYSE hit a New 2-Week High of $2.62. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, May 25, 2022 at 11:42 AM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Mon, May 16, 2022, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 50.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, May 25, 2022 at $2.97 with a volume of 148M+.
About BlackSky Technology Inc. Class A (BKSY:NYSE)
BlackSky Technology Inc is a provider of real-time geospatial intelligence.
Top 10 Gainers:
- TherapeuticsMD, Inc. (TXMD:NASDAQ), 364.02%
- JanOne Inc. (JAN:NASDAQ), 66.52%
- Mullen Automotive Inc. (MULN:NASDAQ), 44.9%
- Studio City International Holdings Limited (MSC:NYSE), 43.26%
- Xcel Brands, Inc. (XELB:NASDAQ), 36.7%
- DURECT Corporation (DRRX:NASDAQ), 32.08%
- Houston American Energy Corp. (HUSA:NYSEMKT), 27.39%
- Stealth BioTherapeutics Corp (MITO:NASDAQ), 26.83%
- mCloud Technologies Corp. (MCLD:NASDAQ), 25.67%
- BlackSky Technology Inc. Class A (BKSY:NYSE), 24.81%