FedNat Holding Company (FNHC:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $0.02, a gain of 90%. On Thu, Dec 08, 2022, FNHC:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0. From Fri, Nov 25, 2022, the stock recorded 0.00% Up Days and 10.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Oct 17, 2022 at $1.13 with a volume of 57M+.
About FedNat Holding Company (FNHC:NASDAQ)
Federated National Holding Co. is an insurance holding company controlling all steps in the insurance underwriting, distribution and claims processes through its subsidiaries and its contractual relationships with independent agents and general agents.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Pharvaris N.V. (PHVS:NASDAQ), 339.08%
- FedNat Holding Company (FNHC:NASDAQ), 90%
- Rent the Runway Inc. (RENT:NASDAQ), 74.26%
- Qutoutiao Inc. (QTT:NASDAQ), 55.32%
- Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation (NYMX:NASDAQ), 48.87%
- Express, Inc. (EXPR:NYSE), 38.28%
- Esports Technologies Inc. (EBET:NASDAQ), 36.05%
- Tuniu Corporation (TOUR:NASDAQ), 35.8%
- Harpoon Therapeutics, Inc. (HARP:NASDAQ), 35.15%
- Carvana Co. (CVNA:NYSE), 29.5%