Centrexion Therapeutics Corporation (CNTX:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $1.06, representing a gain of 55.2%. On Tue, Jan 31, 2023, CNTX:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $1.06. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Jan 31, 2023 at 07:53 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Tue, Jan 17, 2023, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Jan 31, 2023 at $1.55 with a volume of 75M+.
About Centrexion Therapeutics Corporation (CNTX:NASDAQ)
Centrexion Therapeutics Corp is a late clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. It is mainly engaged in identifying, developing and commercializing novel, non-opioid, non-addictive therapies to address the unmet medical need for the treatment of chronic pain. Its product candidate, CNTX-4975, is designed to selectively and locally target and disrupt the signaling of pain-sensing nerve fibers. Its other product candidate includes CNTX-0290, CNTX-6970, CNTX-2022, and CNTX-6016.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Motorsport Games Inc. (MSGM:NASDAQ), 710.61%
- Mobile Global Esports Inc. (MGAM:NASDAQ), 158%
- Atlas Technical Consultants, Inc. (ATCX:NASDAQ), 121.76%
- Horizon Kinetics Medical ETF (MEDX:NASDAQ), 100%
- Hillstream BioPharma Inc. (HILS:NASDAQ), 78.84%
- Centrexion Therapeutics Corporation (CNTX:NASDAQ), 55.2%
- SharpLink Gaming Ltd. (SBET:NASDAQ), 50%
- Adial Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ADIL:NASDAQ), 39.71%
- Scopus BioPharma Inc. (SCPS:NASDAQ), 35.42%
- Edible Garden AG Incorporated (EDBL:NASDAQ), 34.33%