ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc. Gains 98.58%
ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc. (THMO:NASDAQ) soared at $4.19, representing a gain of 98.6%. On Wed, Mar 15, 2023, THMO:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $4.19. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Mar 15, 2023 at 03:19 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed, Mar 01, 2023, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Mar 15, 2023 at $5.27 with a volume of 27M+.
About ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc. (THMO:NASDAQ)
ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc. is clinical-stage biotechnology company. The company is engaged in developing and manufacturing automated blood and bone marrow processing systems that enable the separation, processing, and preservation of cell and tissue therapy products. The company's device division, ThermoGenesis Corp, provides a full suite of solutions for automated clinical biobanking, point-of-care applications, and automation for immuno-oncology. ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc.'s clinical development division is leveraging its proprietary AutoXpress technology platform to develop autologous stem cell-based therapies that address significant unmet needs in the immuno-oncology, vascular, cardiology and orthopedic markets.
Top 10 Gainers:
- ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc. (THMO:NASDAQ), 98.58%
- Elevation Oncology Inc. (ELEV:NASDAQ), 62.24%
- Loyalty Ventures Inc. (LYLT:NASDAQ), 59.35%
- Jounce Therapeutics, Inc. (JNCE:NASDAQ), 40.57%
- Mmtec, Inc. (MTC:NASDAQ), 35.75%
- Creatd Inc. (CRTD:NASDAQ), 32.74%
- Moolec Science SA (MLEC:NASDAQ), 25.16%
- Summit Healthcare Acquisition Corp. (SMIH:NASDAQ), 22.3%
- Etao International Co. Ltd. (ETAO:NASDAQ), 21.52%
- GreenLight Biosciences Holdings PBC (GRNA:NASDAQ), 21.46%