Beyond Air, Inc. (XAIR:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $8.4, representing a gain of 21.2%. On Tue, Jul 20, 2021, XAIR:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $6.93. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 08:37 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue, Jul 06, 2021, the stock recorded 70.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Beyond Air, Inc. (XAIR:NASDAQ)
Beyond Air Inc is a clinical-stage medical device and biopharmaceutical company which develops a Nitric Oxide (NO) Generator and Delivery System that uses NO generated from ambient air and delivers precise amounts of NO to the lungs for the potential treatment of respiratory and other diseases. The firm is applying its therapeutic expertise to develop treatments for pulmonary hypertension, in addition to treatments for lower respiratory tract infections.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. (CEMI:NASDAQ), 159.22%
- NeuroMetrix, Inc. (NURO:NASDAQ), 107.17%
- Aehr Test Systems (AEHR:NASDAQ), 37.5%
- Studio City International Holdings Limited (MSC:NYSE), 35.89%
- Cassava Sciences, Inc. (SAVA:NASDAQ), 29.47%
- NSPR (NSPR:NASDAQ), 29.1%
- LEXX (LEXX:NASDAQ), 28.07%
- GX Acquisition Corp. (GXGX:NASDAQ), 27.18%
- Marin Software Incorporated (MRIN:NASDAQ), 24.2%
- Beyond Air, Inc. (XAIR:NASDAQ), 21.21%