Clovis Oncology, Inc. (CLVS:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $2.5, representing a gain of 23.8%. On Wed, Mar 30, 2022, CLVS:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $1.79. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Mar 31, 2022 at 01:07 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Wed, Mar 16, 2022, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Clovis Oncology, Inc. (CLVS:NASDAQ)
Clovis Oncology Inc is a biopharmaceutical company focused on acquiring, developing and commercializing cancer treatments in the United States, Europe and other international markets.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Takung Art Co., Ltd. (TKAT:NYSEMKT), 61.78%
- Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment, Inc. (CSSE:NASDAQ), 43.8%
- Manning & Napier, Inc. (MN:NYSE), 40.4%
- Hudson Capital Inc. (HUSN:NASDAQ), 36.27%
- Greenidge Generation Holdings Inc. (GREE:NASDAQ), 33.95%
- Weidai Ltd. (WEI:NYSE), 28.83%
- AeroClean Technologies Inc. (AERC:NASDAQ), 27.22%
- Clovis Oncology, Inc. (CLVS:NASDAQ), 23.76%
- ORIC Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ORIC:NASDAQ), 23.6%
- Sanchez Midstream Partners LP (SNMP:NYSEMKT), 22.63%