Hemisphere Media Group, Inc. (HMTV:NASDAQ) rocketted at $6.74, representing a gain of 78.8%. On Fri, May 06, 2022, HMTV:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $3.77. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, May 09, 2022 at 11:28 AM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Fri, Apr 22, 2022, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Hemisphere Media Group, Inc. (HMTV:NASDAQ)
Hemisphere Media Group Inc is a Spanish language media company. It is engaged in pure-play U.S. Spanish-language TV/cable network business.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Hemisphere Media Group, Inc. (HMTV:NASDAQ), 78.78%
- Blue Water Vaccines Inc. (BWV:NASDAQ), 44.15%
- Points International Ltd. (PCOM:NASDAQ), 43.38%
- ServiceSource International, Inc. (SREV:NASDAQ), 41.67%
- LogicBio Therapeutics, Inc. (LOGC:NASDAQ), 34.35%
- Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA:NASDAQ), 28.46%
- Society Pass Incorporated (SOPA:NASDAQ), 26.46%
- MedAvail Holdings Inc. (MDVL:NASDAQ), 26.44%
- Tenon Medical Inc. (TNON:NASDAQ), 25.09%
- Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT:NASDAQ), 24.59%