BELLUS Health Inc. (BLU:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $4.78, a gain of 21.9%. On Fri, Sep 10, 2021, BLU:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $4. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Sep 13, 2021 at 09:33 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Fri, Aug 27, 2021, the stock recorded 66.67% Up Days and 50.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Apr 13, 2021 at $4.73 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About BELLUS Health Inc. (BLU:NASDAQ)
BELLUS Health Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical development company advancing novel therapeutics for conditions with high unmet medical need, including BLU-5937, P2X3 antagonist that has the potential to be a best-in-class therapeutic for chronic cough. The company operates in one business segment namely, development of drug candidates for health solutions.
Top 10 Gainers:
- aTyr Pharma, Inc. (LIFE:NASDAQ), 66.97%
- ATER (ATER:NASDAQ), 52.37%
- Itamar Medical Ltd. (ITMR:NASDAQ), 45.22%
- iRhythm Technologies, Inc. (IRTC:NASDAQ), 35%
- TMC (TMC:NASDAQ), 32.31%
- REGENXBIO Inc. (RGNX:NASDAQ), 31.2%
- Matinas BioPharma Holdings, Inc. (MTNB:NYSEMKT), 27.12%
- UROY (UROY:NASDAQ), 24.29%
- Mayville Engineering Company, Inc. (MEC:NYSE), 24.28%
- BELLUS Health Inc. (BLU:NASDAQ), 21.94%