Signature Bank (SBNY:NASDAQ) shot up at $0.05, a gain of 66.7%. On Tue, Sep 12, 2023, SBNY:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.02. From Tue, Aug 29, 2023, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Jun 29, 2023 at $0.3 with a volume of 9M+.
About Signature Bank (SBNY:NASDAQ)
Signature Bank offers a wide variety of business and personal banking products and services. It also provides brokerage, asset management and insurance products and services.
Top 10 Gainers:
- IronNet Inc. (IRNT:NYSE), 172.73%
- Republic First Bancorp, Inc. (FRBK:NASDAQ), 133.24%
- WeWork Inc. Class A (WE:NYSE), 86.97%
- Signature Bank (SBNY:NASDAQ), 66.67%
- Axcella Health Inc. (AXLA:NASDAQ), 59.17%
- Vinco Ventures Inc. (BBIG:NASDAQ), 50%
- Avalo Therapeutics Inc. (AVTX:NASDAQ), 45.47%
- Wheels Up Experience Inc. Class A (UP:NYSE), 36.55%
- SRAX, Inc. (SRAX:NASDAQ), 36.36%
- Impel NeuroPharma Inc. (IMPL:NASDAQ), 34.55%