Aesthetic Medical International Holdings Group Limited (AIH:NASDAQ) shot up at $9.25, a gain of 32.5%. From Fri 05 Feb 21, the stock recorded 77.78% Up Days and 50.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Aesthetic Medical International Holdings Group Limited (AIH:NASDAQ)
Aesthetic Medical International Holdings Group Ltd provides aesthetic medical services in China. The company generates revenue from three service offerings: non- surgical aesthetic medical services, comprising minimally invasive aesthetic treatments and energy-based treatments; surgical aesthetic medical services, and general healthcare services and other aesthetic medical services. Most of the firm's revenue gets derived from Non-surgical aesthetic medical services. Geographically, it derives revenue from China.
Top 10 Gainers:
- ReTo Eco-Solutions, Inc. (RETO:NASDAQ), 98.31%
- Taoping Inc. (TAOP:NASDAQ), 56.11%
- Celsion Corporation (CLSN:NASDAQ), 47.89%
- RealNetworks, Inc. (RNWK:NASDAQ), 41.41%
- Aesthetic Medical International Holdings Group Limited (AIH:NASDAQ), 32.52%
- RSVA (RSVA:NASDAQ), 32.06%
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB:NYSE), 29.4%
- BNR (BNR:NASDAQ), 25.33%
- Xcel Brands, Inc. (XELB:NASDAQ), 22.28%
- Corvus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CRVS:NASDAQ), 21.54%