Ra Medical Systems, Inc. (RMED:NYSE) soared at $0.43, a gain of 39.2%. On Tue, Jul 05, 2022, RMED:NYSE touched a New 2-Week High of $0.43. From Tue, Jun 21, 2022, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Jul 05, 2022 at $0.59 with a volume of 149M+.
About Ra Medical Systems, Inc. (RMED:NYSE)
Ra Medical Systems Inc is a commercial-stage medical device company. It is engaged in designing, developing, and commercialization of excimer lasers for the treatment of dermatologic and cardiovascular diseases. The company's products include DABRA and Pharos. DABRA System is an effective, and versatile catheter and excimer laser system for the treatment of complex and diffuse arterial blockages in the lower vessels, and the Pharos is a monochromatic, xenon-chlorine, 308-nm UVB excimer laser for the treatment of difficult-to-treat, chronic diseases including psoriasis and vitiligo. Its business segments are the Dermatology segment and the Vascular segment. Generating, its revenue from the Dermatology segment.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Enjoy Technology Inc. (ENJY:NASDAQ), 81.5%
- Rubicon Technology, Inc. (RBCN:NASDAQ), 66.11%
- Faraday Future Intelligent Electric Inc. (FFIE:NASDAQ), 48.73%
- Nuwellis Inc. (NUWE:NASDAQ), 48.51%
- Agrico Acquisition Corp. (RICO:NASDAQ), 43.66%
- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (LXRX:NASDAQ), 41.75%
- ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. (CNET:NASDAQ), 40.85%
- Avadel Pharmaceuticals plc (AVDL:NASDAQ), 40.08%
- AGM Group Holdings Inc. (AGMH:NASDAQ), 39.83%
- Ra Medical Systems, Inc. (RMED:NYSE), 39.19%