Genworth Financial, Inc. (GNW:NYSE) jumped higher at $3.02, representing a gain of 27.4%. On Fri 28 Aug 20, GNW:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Low of $2.37. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 31 Aug 20 at 01:36 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Fri 14 Aug 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 19 Aug 20 at $2.99 with a volume of 10M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Genworth Financial, Inc. (GNW:NYSE)
Genworth Financial Inc is a insurance holding company which operates in mortgage insurance and long-term care insurance. Its products include long-term care insurance, life insurance and fixed annuities businesses and others.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Aimmune Therapeutics, Inc. (AIMT:NASDAQ), 171.59%
- MCAC (MCAC:NASDAQ), 100%
- Akcea Therapeutics, Inc. (AKCA:NASDAQ), 60.63%
- Hermitage Offshore Services Ltd. (PSV:NYSE), 50.59%
- Genworth Financial, Inc. (GNW:NYSE), 27.43%
- I-Mab (IMAB:NASDAQ), 27.23%
- GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE), 23.93%
- AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc. (UAVS:NYSEMKT), 23.02%
- Huitao Technology Co., Ltd. (HHT:NASDAQ), 22.94%
- ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. (CNET:NASDAQ), 22.22%