Switchback Energy Acquisition Corporation (SBE:NYSE) rocketted at $13.3, representing a gain of 27.3%. On Tue 15 Sep 20, SBE:NYSE hit a New 2-Week High of $10.45. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 16 Sep 20 at 02:50 PM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Tue 01 Sep 20, the stock recorded 77.78% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Switchback Energy Acquisition Corporation (SBE:NYSE)
Switchback Energy Acquisition Corp is a shell company. It was formed for the purpose of effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization or similar business.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARWR:NASDAQ), 40.33%
- Eastman Kodak Company (KODK:NYSE), 36.6%
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (INO:NASDAQ), 35.88%
- Myomo, Inc. (MYO:NYSEMKT), 30.63%
- Nine Energy Service, Inc. (NINE:NYSE), 29.06%
- Renren Inc. (RENN:NYSE), 28.92%
- Switchback Energy Acquisition Corporation (SBE:NYSE), 27.27%
- Pacific Ethanol, Inc. (PEIX:NASDAQ), 26.46%
- ReTo Eco-Solutions, Inc. (RETO:NASDAQ), 26.32%
- Heat Biologics, Inc. (HTBX:NASDAQ), 23.21%