Auris Medical Holding Ltd. (EARS:NASDAQ) rocketted at $1.03, a gain of 22%. On Mon 12 Oct 20, EARS:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $0.87. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 13 Oct 20 at 01:21 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Mon 28 Sep 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 03 Sep 20 at $1.4 with a volume of 57M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Auris Medical Holding Ltd. (EARS:NASDAQ)
Auris Medical Holding AG is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. It is engaged in the development of novel products for the treatment of inner ear disorders. Its product candidate is AM-101.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Medigus Ltd. (MDGS:NASDAQ), 52.91%
- PEDEVCO Corp. (PED:NYSEMKT), 34.33%
- Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc. (BDR:NYSEMKT), 34.04%
- Aethlon Medical, Inc. (AEMD:NASDAQ), 33.11%
- J.Jill, Inc. (JILL:NYSE), 29.93%
- SOS (SOS:NYSE), 27.49%
- LRMR (LRMR:NASDAQ), 24.65%
- Onconova Therapeutics, Inc. (ONTX:NASDAQ), 24.46%
- Enlivex Therapeutics Ltd. (ENLV:NASDAQ), 22.74%
- Auris Medical Holding Ltd. (EARS:NASDAQ), 21.97%