BOQI International Medical Inc. (BIMI:NASDAQ) rocketted at $1, representing a gain of 55%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Nov 15, 2021 at 05:42 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Mon, Nov 01, 2021, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Oct 26, 2021 at $2.67 with a volume of 215M+.
About BOQI International Medical Inc. (BIMI:NASDAQ)
NF Energy Saving Corp is a provider of energy services in the United States. It is engaged in the production of heavy industrial components and products such as valves and the provision of technical service and re-engineering projects in the energy saving related industry in the People's Republic of China. The company's revenue is principally derived from three primary sources: Sales of energy saving flow control equipment and provision of energy project management and sub-contracting services.
Top 10 Gainers:
- BOQI International Medical Inc. (BIMI:NASDAQ), 54.97%
- ReTo Eco-Solutions, Inc. (RETO:NASDAQ), 48.37%
- PROG (PROG:NASDAQ), 39.48%
- Kezar Life Sciences, Inc. (KZR:NASDAQ), 37.81%
- IONQ (IONQ:NYSE), 33.1%
- PLBY (PLBY:NASDAQ), 31.58%
- Trio-Tech International (TRT:NYSEMKT), 30.31%
- IONM (IONM:NASDAQ), 25.77%
- Tricida, Inc. (TCDA:NASDAQ), 25.51%
- Second Sight Medical Products, Inc. (EYES:NASDAQ), 25.37%