Selecta Biosciences, Inc. (SELB:NASDAQ) rocketted at $2.12, representing a gain of 45.2%. On Wed 18 Dec 19, SELB:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $1.46. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 19 Dec 19 at 10:05 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Wed 27 Nov 19, the stock recorded 35.71% Up Days and 33.33% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Selecta Biosciences, Inc. (SELB:NASDAQ)
Selecta Biosciences Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company using its proprietary synthetic vaccine particle technology to discover & develop targeted therapies designed to modulate the immune system to treat rare and serious diseases.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Catalyst Biosciences, Inc. (CBIO:NASDAQ), 65.83%
- Southwest Georgia Financial Corporation (SGB:NYSEMKT), 48.25%
- Zion Oil & Gas, Inc. (ZN:NASDAQ), 46.38%
- Selecta Biosciences, Inc. (SELB:NASDAQ), 45.21%
- Rite Aid Corporation (RAD:NYSE), 42.31%
- PLx Pharma Inc. (PLXP:NASDAQ), 41.37%
- Barnwell Industries, Inc. (BRN:NYSEMKT), 37.5%
- ENDRA Life Sciences Inc. (NDRA:NASDAQ), 35.92%
- Estre Ambiental, Inc. (ESTR:NASDAQ), 34.48%
- Alterity Therapeutics Limited (ATHE:NASDAQ), 32.24%