Infrastructure and Energy Alternatives, Inc. (IEA:NASDAQ) shot up at $13.75, representing a gain of 31.8%. On Mon, Jul 25, 2022, IEA:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $13.75. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Jul 25, 2022 at 12:34 PM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Mon, Jul 11, 2022, the stock recorded 70.00% Up Days and 72.73% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Mar 18, 2022 at $14.45 with a volume of 1M+.
About Infrastructure and Energy Alternatives, Inc. (IEA:NASDAQ)
Infrastructure and Energy Alternatives Inc, formerly M III Acquisition Corp is a blank check company formed for the purpose of effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization or similar business combination.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Redbox Entertainment Inc. (RDBX:NASDAQ), 81.97%
- Virax Biolabs Group Limited (VRAX:NASDAQ), 62.48%
- Nano Labs Ltd (NA:NASDAQ), 55.52%
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp. (TNXP:NASDAQ), 45.38%
- Koss Corporation (KOSS:NASDAQ), 45.27%
- Infrastructure and Energy Alternatives, Inc. (IEA:NASDAQ), 31.83%
- FaZe Holdings Inc. (FAZE:NASDAQ), 29.65%
- NuCana plc (NCNA:NASDAQ), 29.36%
- OPAL Fuels Inc. (OPAL:NASDAQ), 28.75%
- Borr Drilling Limited (BORR:NYSE), 20.38%