Insignia Systems, Inc. (ISIG:NASDAQ) rocketted at $11.15, representing a gain of 27.3%. On Tue, Mar 29, 2022, ISIG:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $8.76. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Mar 08, 2022 at 04:24 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue, Mar 15, 2022, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Mar 09, 2022 at $11.99 with a volume of 5M+.
About Insignia Systems, Inc. (ISIG:NASDAQ)
Insignia Systems Inc markets in-store advertising products, programs and services to retailers and consumer packaged goods manufacturers.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Forge Global Holdings Inc. (FRGE:NYSE), 73.94%
- Direct Digital Holdings Inc. (DRCT:NASDAQ), 60.47%
- Hillstream BioPharma Inc. (HILS:NASDAQ), 39.04%
- Adagio Therapeutics Inc. (ADGI:NASDAQ), 30.39%
- Mullen Automotive Inc. (MULN:NASDAQ), 28.94%
- Insignia Systems, Inc. (ISIG:NASDAQ), 27.28%
- Geron Corporation (GERN:NASDAQ), 25%
- Snow Lake Resources Ltd. (LITM:NASDAQ), 24.76%
- Dogness (International) Corporation (DOGZ:NASDAQ), 22.06%
- TMC the metals company Inc. (TMC:NASDAQ), 21.23%