Clarus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (CRXT:NASDAQ) rocketted at $0.5, representing a gain of 19.8%. On Tue, May 31, 2022, CRXT:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $0.44. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, May 18, 2022 at 10:13 AM in the 'PATENT' category. From Wed, May 18, 2022, the stock recorded 37.50% Up Days and 44.44% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Apr 20, 2022 at $3.94 with a volume of 236M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Clarus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (CRXT:NASDAQ)
Clarus Therapeutics Holdings Inc is a pharmaceutical company with expertise in developing androgen and metabolic therapies for men and women, including potential therapies for orphan indications.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Missfresh Limited (MF:NASDAQ), 51.05%
- Spark Networks SE (LOV:NASDAQ), 38.39%
- Energy Focus, Inc. (EFOI:NASDAQ), 37.42%
- View Inc. (VIEW:NASDAQ), 33.07%
- 180 Life Sciences Corp. (ATNF:NASDAQ), 31.48%
- vTv Therapeutics Inc. (VTVT:NASDAQ), 30.62%
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp. (TNXP:NASDAQ), 29.1%
- Galectin Therapeutics, Inc. (GALT:NASDAQ), 25.58%
- Hillstream BioPharma Inc. (HILS:NASDAQ), 21.23%
- Clarus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (CRXT:NASDAQ), 19.76%