Heat Biologics, Inc. (HTBX:NASDAQ) rocketted at $9.6, a gain of 40.1%. On Wed, Jun 09, 2021, HTBX:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $7.01. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Jun 04, 2021 at 10:15 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Wed, May 26, 2021, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Feb 09, 2021 at $17 with a volume of 70M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Heat Biologics, Inc. (HTBX:NASDAQ)
Heat Biologics Inc is a development stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in the development of novel allogeneic, 'off-the-shelf' cellular therapeutic vaccines to combat various cancers and infectious diseases.
Top 10 Gainers:
- ORPH (ORPH:NASDAQ), 302.3%
- Trxade Group, Inc. (MEDS:NASDAQ), 63.48%
- Sphere 3D Corp. (ANY:NASDAQ), 60.5%
- GLTO (GLTO:NASDAQ), 60%
- Axcella Health Inc. (AXLA:NASDAQ), 48.7%
- Heat Biologics, Inc. (HTBX:NASDAQ), 40.15%
- Medley Management Inc. (MDLY:NYSE), 36.64%
- Yiren Digital Ltd. (YRD:NYSE), 29.44%
- DBGI (DBGI:NASDAQ), 27.3%
- AMST (AMST:NASDAQ), 25.34%