Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (CODX:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $3.96, representing a gain of 32%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 10 Feb 20 at 02:57 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Fri 17 Jan 20, the stock recorded 42.86% Up Days and 53.33% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (CODX:NASDAQ)
Co-Diagnostics Inc is a molecular diagnostics company that has developed, and intends to sell molecular diagnostic technology such as lab systems and manufacture and sell reagents used for tests.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Bellerophon Therapeutics, Inc. (BLPH:NASDAQ), 1335.24%
- Precigen, Inc. (XON:NYSE), 293.2%
- Precigen, Inc. (XON:NASDAQ), 293.2%
- Taubman Centers, Inc. (TCO:NYSE), 53.22%
- vTv Therapeutics Inc. (VTVT:NASDAQ), 52.38%
- Youdao, Inc. (DAO:NYSE), 39.48%
- Kezar Life Sciences, Inc. (KZR:NASDAQ), 34.58%
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (CODX:NASDAQ), 32%
- Advaxis, Inc. (ADXS:NASDAQ), 28.71%
- Edgewell Personal Care Company (EPC:NYSE), 27.53%