Pacific Ethanol, Inc. (PEIX:NASDAQ) rocketted at $6.07, a gain of 26.5%. On Tue 15 Sep 20, PEIX:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $5.14. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 16 Sep 20 at 01:21 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue 01 Sep 20, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 18 Aug 20 at $5.33 with a volume of 15M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Pacific Ethanol, Inc. (PEIX:NASDAQ)
Pacific Ethanol Inc is a marketer and producer of low-carbon renewable fuels in the United States. It also sells ethanol co-products, including wet distillers grain, a nutritious animal feed, and corn oil.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARWR:NASDAQ), 40.33%
- Eastman Kodak Company (KODK:NYSE), 36.6%
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (INO:NASDAQ), 35.88%
- Myomo, Inc. (MYO:NYSEMKT), 30.63%
- Nine Energy Service, Inc. (NINE:NYSE), 29.06%
- Renren Inc. (RENN:NYSE), 28.92%
- Switchback Energy Acquisition Corporation (SBE:NYSE), 27.27%
- Pacific Ethanol, Inc. (PEIX:NASDAQ), 26.46%
- ReTo Eco-Solutions, Inc. (RETO:NASDAQ), 26.32%
- Heat Biologics, Inc. (HTBX:NASDAQ), 23.21%