Iconix Brand Group, Inc. (ICON:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $3.13, a gain of 27.8%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Jun 11, 2021 at 04:29 PM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Thu, May 27, 2021, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Jan 29, 2021 at $4.2 with a volume of 15M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Iconix Brand Group, Inc. (ICON:NASDAQ)
Iconix Brand Group Inc is a brand management company. It is engaged in licensing, marketing and providing trend direction for a portfolio of consumer brands. It operates through five segments: men's, women's, home, entertainment and international.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Novan, Inc. (NOVN:NASDAQ), 62.39%
- BAOS (BAOS:NASDAQ), 58.23%
- Urban One, Inc. (UONE:NASDAQ), 33.2%
- PROG (PROG:NASDAQ), 28.92%
- Iconix Brand Group, Inc. (ICON:NASDAQ), 27.76%
- EQOS (EQOS:NASDAQ), 25.81%
- Carver Bancorp, Inc. (CARV:NASDAQ), 24.22%
- Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. (XIN:NYSE), 23.55%
- Vaxart, Inc. (VXRT:NASDAQ), 21.9%
- The9 Limited (NCTY:NASDAQ), 20.69%