Sol-Gel Technologies Ltd. (SLGL:NASDAQ) rocketted at $14.6, a gain of 58.2%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 30 Dec 19 at 11:55 AM in the 'RECOMMENDATION' category. From Fri 06 Dec 19, the stock recorded 57.14% Up Days and 53.33% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Sol-Gel Technologies Ltd. (SLGL:NASDAQ)
Sol-Gel Technologies Ltd is a clinical-stage specialty pharmaceutical company. It is engaged in identifying, developing and commercializing branded and generic topical drug products for the treatment of skin diseases.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Savara Inc. (SVRA:NASDAQ), 183.82%
- InVivo Therapeutics Holdings Corp. (NVIV:NASDAQ), 61.28%
- Sol-Gel Technologies Ltd. (SLGL:NASDAQ), 58.18%
- NIO Inc. (NIO:NYSE), 53.72%
- Ocugen, Inc. (OCGN:NASDAQ), 44.75%
- Ra Medical Systems, Inc. (RMED:NYSE), 38.52%
- ERYTECH Pharma S.A. (ERYP:NASDAQ), 37.94%
- Oncolytics Biotech Inc. (ONCY:NASDAQ), 36.27%
- FuelCell Energy, Inc. (FCEL:NASDAQ), 32.28%
- EyeGate Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (EYEG:NASDAQ), 31.04%