Cellect Biotechnology Ltd. (APOP:NASDAQ) shot up at $4.77, representing a gain of 36.7%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 25 Mar 21 at 01:25 PM in the 'MERGER' category. From Wed 10 Mar 21, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 10 Feb 21 at $4.82 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Cellect Biotechnology Ltd. (APOP:NASDAQ)
Cellect Biotechnology Ltd is an emerging biotechnology company engaged in developing a novel technology platform known as Powered by Cellect that functionally selects stem cells from a mixed population of cells in order to improve the safety and efficacy.
Top 10 Gainers:
- GCAC (GCAC:NASDAQ), 100%
- ProQR Therapeutics N.V. (PRQR:NASDAQ), 62.32%
- Koss Corporation (KOSS:NASDAQ), 57.13%
- GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE), 52.69%
- Immutep Limited (IMMP:NASDAQ), 39.92%
- Houston Wire & Cable Company (HWCC:NASDAQ), 37.63%
- Cellect Biotechnology Ltd. (APOP:NASDAQ), 36.68%
- KBS Fashion Group Limited (KBSF:NASDAQ), 31.3%
- Rubius Therapeutics, Inc. (RUBY:NASDAQ), 26.77%
- FreightCar America, Inc. (RAIL:NASDAQ), 23.39%