Friedman Industries, Incorporated (FRD:NYSEMKT) jumped higher at $13.45, a gain of 24.4%. On Mon, May 24, 2021, FRD:NYSEMKT touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $10.92. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, May 25, 2021 at 10:05 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Mon, May 10, 2021, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 72.73% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Friedman Industries, Incorporated (FRD:NYSEMKT)
Friedman Industries Inc is engaged in steel processing, pipe manufacturing and processing and steel and pipe distribution. The Company has two product groups coil and tubular products.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Pieris Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PIRS:NASDAQ), 103.24%
- SPBC (SPBC:NASDAQ), 100%
- MSDA (MSDA:NASDAQ), 100%
- Flanigan's Enterprises, Inc. (BDL:NYSEMKT), 40.58%
- Moxian, Inc. (MOXC:NASDAQ), 30.33%
- Taiwan Liposome Company, Ltd. (TLC:NASDAQ), 28.69%
- Provention Bio, Inc. (PRVB:NASDAQ), 26.82%
- Reading International, Inc. (RDIB:NASDAQ), 26.81%
- Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT:NASDAQ), 24.59%
- Friedman Industries, Incorporated (FRD:NYSEMKT), 24.36%