Express, Inc. (EXPR:NYSE) soared at $3.25, a gain of 40.7%. On Tue 23 Feb 21, EXPR:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Low of $2.31. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 17 Feb 21 at 08:49 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue 09 Feb 21, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 27 Jan 21 at $13.97 with a volume of 287M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Express, Inc. (EXPR:NYSE)
Express, Inc. is a specialty retailer company in apparel and related. It serves both both women's and men's merchandise. The company operates in single segment which is Express brick-and-mortar retail stores and e-commerce operations.
Top 10 Gainers:
- GameStop Corp. (GME:NYSE), 103.94%
- Sypris Solutions, Inc. (SYPR:NASDAQ), 90.23%
- Koss Corporation (KOSS:NASDAQ), 54.96%
- IMNM (IMNM:NASDAQ), 51.67%
- Express, Inc. (EXPR:NYSE), 40.69%
- FSR (FSR:NYSE), 38.61%
- Taoping Inc. (TAOP:NASDAQ), 37.66%
- 9F Inc. (JFU:NASDAQ), 32.22%
- R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD:NYSE), 32.08%
- Naked Brand Group Limited (NAKD:NASDAQ), 31.07%